This collection of online formative and summative assessments evaluates student progress toward mastery of the Common Core and other State Standards using next-generation testing formats. A comprehensive and easy-to-use assessment tool accessible to students, teachers, and administrators, Math On features include:
- Teachers can edit ready-made assessments or create their own from a bank of nearly 20,000 questions.
- Two modes—formative and summative—mean the same question sets can either inform teaching and learning or evaluate mastery.
- Question formats reflect the types of questions students will encounter on state assessments, including drag-and-drop, fill-in-the-blank and constructed response.
- Reporting tools allow teachers and administrators to analyze students’ progress toward mastery against the standards so that they can address problems as they occur.
- Work's on desktops, laptops and mobile devices.
For more information and a FREE trial: