Daily fact practice workbooks help students develop deep conceptual understanding, achieve mathematical proficiency and build confidence in just 10 minutes a day.
- Singaporean pedagogy moves students beyond traditional memorization to deep understanding of math concepts.
- The three-step approach—Building Facts, Using Known Facts and Developing Efficiency—builds automaticity with math facts.
- Variety in question types develops a range of problem-solving skills while preparing students for standardized assessments.
- Challenge questions extend thinking and develop readiness for future learning.
- Students write about math in order to evaluate process and create new math thinking.
Please note that our Fact Fluency workbooks are sold in packs of 10.