Parents learn strategies to help their child master various techniques to build and strengthen routine and non-routine mathematical problem-solving skills at the elementary level.
- Part A: Focuses on the application of problem-solving heuristics.
- Part B: Demonstrates the Model Approach.
- Part C: Models strategies to solve challenging examination problems.
- Parents see step-by-step explanations, with answers provided in the back.
- Builds students’ logic, creative thinking skills and confidence!